<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
  <channel>
    <title>安提戈涅 &amp;mdash; 安娜提戈涅</title>
    <link>https://writee.org/anartigone/tag:安提戈涅</link>
    <description>「绝望之为虚妄，正与希望相同。」</description>
    <pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2026 00:21:55 +0000</pubDate>
    <item>
      <title>《安提戈涅》——齐泽克少于无选编版</title>
      <link>https://writee.org/anartigone/antigone</link>
      <description>&lt;![CDATA[英文部分取自 INTERLUDE 4: Borrowing from the Future, Changing the Past, Slavoj Žižek, Less Than Nothing: Hegel and the Shadow of Dialectical Materialism &#xA;中文部分取自《安提戈涅》第二、四场，《索福克勒斯悲剧集》罗念生 译&#xA;&#xA;  Zeus did not announce those laws to me.&#xA;  向我宣布这法令的不是宙斯，&#xA;&#xA;  And Justice living with the gods below&#xA;  那和下界神祇同住的正义之神&#xA;&#xA;  sent no such laws for men. I did not think&#xA;  也没有为凡人制定这样的法令；我不认为&#xA;&#xA;  anything which you proclaimed strong enough&#xA;  一个凡人下一道命令&#xA;&#xA;  to let a mortal override the gods&#xA;  就能废除天神制定的&#xA;&#xA;  and their unwritten and unchanging laws.&#xA;  永恒不变的不成文律条。&#xA;&#xA;  They&#39;re not just for today or yesterday,&#xA;  它的存在不限于今日和昨日，&#xA;&#xA;  but exist forever, and no one knows&#xA;  而是永久的，也没有人知道&#xA;&#xA;  where they first appeared. So I did not mean&#xA;  它是什么时候出现的。我不会因为&#xA;&#xA;  to let a fear of any human will&#xA;  害怕别人皱眉头而违背天条&#xA;&#xA;  lead to my punishment among the gods.&#xA;  以致在神面前受到惩罚。&#xA;&#xA;  What law do I appeal to, claiming this?&#xA;  我根据什么原则这样说呢？&#xA;&#xA;  If my husband died, I could marry another man,&#xA;  丈夫死了，我可以再找一个；&#xA;&#xA;  If I were to lose my child,&#xA;  孩子丢了，我可以靠别的男人再生一个；&#xA;&#xA;  I could have another one with a different man.&#xA;  我可以和别的男人再生一个。&#xA;&#xA;  But since my father and mother&#xA;  但如今，我的父母&#xA;&#xA;  are hidden away in Hades&#39; house,&#xA;  已埋葬在地下，&#xA;&#xA;  I will never have another living brother.&#xA;  再也不能有一个弟弟生出来。&#xA;&#xA;  That was the law I used to honor you.&#xA;  我就是根据这个原则向你致敬礼。&#xA;&#xA;#文学 #希腊悲剧 #台词 #诗歌 #安提戈涅 #索福克勒斯 #双语 #齐泽克 #拉康 #精神分析]]&gt;</description>
      <content:encoded><![CDATA[<ul><li>英文部分取自 INTERLUDE 4: Borrowing from the Future, Changing the Past, Slavoj Žižek, Less Than Nothing: Hegel and the Shadow of Dialectical Materialism</li>
<li>中文部分取自《安提戈涅》第二、四场，《索福克勒斯悲剧集》罗念生 译</li></ul>

<blockquote><p>Zeus did not announce those laws to me.
向我宣布这法令的不是宙斯，</p>

<p>And Justice living with the gods below
那和下界神祇同住的正义之神</p>

<p>sent no such laws for men. I did not think
也没有为凡人制定这样的法令；我不认为</p>

<p>anything which you proclaimed strong enough
一个凡人下一道命令</p>

<p>to let a mortal override the gods
就能废除天神制定的</p>

<p>and their unwritten and unchanging laws.
永恒不变的不成文律条。</p>

<p>They&#39;re not just for today or yesterday,
它的存在不限于今日和昨日，</p>

<p>but exist forever, and no one knows
而是永久的，也没有人知道</p>

<p>where they first appeared. So I did not mean
它是什么时候出现的。我不会因为</p>

<p>to let a fear of any human will
害怕别人皱眉头而违背天条</p>

<p>lead to my punishment among the gods.
以致在神面前受到惩罚。</p>

<p>What law do I appeal to, claiming this?
我根据什么原则这样说呢？</p>

<p>If my husband died, I could marry another man,
丈夫死了，我可以再找一个；</p>

<p>If I were to lose my child,
孩子丢了，我可以靠别的男人再生一个；</p>

<p>I could have another one with a different man.
我可以和别的男人再生一个。</p>

<p>But since my father and mother
但如今，我的父母</p>

<p>are hidden away in Hades&#39; house,
已埋葬在地下，</p>

<p>I will never have another living brother.
再也不能有一个弟弟生出来。</p>

<p>That was the law I used to honor you.
我就是根据这个原则向你致敬礼。</p></blockquote>

<p><em><a href="/anartigone/tag:%E6%96%87%E5%AD%A6" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">文学</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E5%B8%8C%E8%85%8A%E6%82%B2%E5%89%A7" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">希腊悲剧</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E5%8F%B0%E8%AF%8D" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">台词</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E8%AF%97%E6%AD%8C" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">诗歌</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E5%AE%89%E6%8F%90%E6%88%88%E6%B6%85" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">安提戈涅</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E7%B4%A2%E7%A6%8F%E5%85%8B%E5%8B%92%E6%96%AF" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">索福克勒斯</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E5%8F%8C%E8%AF%AD" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">双语</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E9%BD%90%E6%B3%BD%E5%85%8B" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">齐泽克</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E6%8B%89%E5%BA%B7" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">拉康</span></a> <a href="/anartigone/tag:%E7%B2%BE%E7%A5%9E%E5%88%86%E6%9E%90" class="hashtag" rel="nofollow"><span>#</span><span class="p-category">精神分析</span></a></em></p>
]]></content:encoded>
      <guid>https://writee.org/anartigone/antigone</guid>
      <pubDate>Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:04:51 +0000</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>